The country that invented Pilsner, a hop through history in a UNESCO listed city with two halves. Cheap beer, endless street art and a fight with communism from my trip to Prague.Read More
The blog of: Photography, films, technical advice and other babble from filmmaker Olly Newport.
I'm (Olly Newport) a freelance filmmaker & photographer living & working in London. I write about my travels, share knowledge of my industry, and hopefully, can inspire you to create great imagery.
If you enjoyed this post and others on my blog, consider donating coffee & beer money using the button below. Payment is handled by Stripe and can be of any amount you like.
- Feb 6, 2019 'If The World Is All We Have' — Pete Fij / Terry Bickers Feb 6, 2019
- August 2018
- Sep 8, 2017 Interrail 2017: Saxon Switzerland National Park Sep 8, 2017
- Aug 21, 2017 Interrail 2017: Prague, Czech Republic Aug 21, 2017
- Aug 18, 2017 Actors READ Daily Mail Comments about Big Ben's 4 Year Silence Aug 18, 2017
- Aug 15, 2017 Summer is Over Aug 15, 2017
- Jul 24, 2017 Bowling Beyond Jul 24, 2017
- Apr 19, 2017 Interrail 2017: Copenhagen, Denmark Apr 19, 2017